-
April 17th, 2005, 06:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Only a few days before they closed this place down.
*Getting bar stools off of bar*
Where's my trusty duster? Time to get this place clean and ready for ma!
-
April 26th, 2005, 07:08 PM
#2
Inactive Member
How long do I have to keep doing this? Ma, you're giving me repetitive strain injury!
-
May 2nd, 2005, 06:46 PM
#3
Inactive Member
AHA...almost got ya huh???.....poor sonic lounge....nobody loves it any more....*coughing*...the dust is terrible
-
May 3rd, 2005, 09:36 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I know. But I heard about this gadget that cleans dust. You just flip a switch and it simply ***** stuff up. I heard about it at this convention with all these new inventions. They also had metal boxes that kept things cold for you. How weird is that, huh? What will they think of next?
-
May 3rd, 2005, 09:38 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I ask you: what the bleepety blank is wrong with that word? Now it seems like I said something inappropriate. HEY HOSTBOARD! The verb form "to **** " is perfectly acceptable lexicon. It means "to draw in." You **** . We **** . The machine ***** .
-
May 3rd, 2005, 09:39 PM
#6
Inactive Member
It keeps censoring. That just ***** !
-
May 7th, 2005, 07:56 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
**** , sucked, ***** , sucking
-
May 7th, 2005, 06:32 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Hey, you can still say the past tense then? Don't these youngsters say "that like, you know, totally sucked, it was way sucking" that sorta thing?
-
May 8th, 2005, 03:02 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
"Objection!", the barister ejaculated to the Judge.
-
May 9th, 2005, 12:21 AM
#10
Inactive Member
geeze!!!clear across the court room???...that musta been some shot!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks